You can always update your Bio-Pick to stay current. We do the latest update for you before we ship. But either way, it's free!
Games from all over the World are now available for download.
Get the latest North America and World lottery files by clicking on the Get Files tab.
Click on the Windows or Linux tab for driver instructions specific to your operating system.
NOTE: MegaMillions changed its format on Oct. 19, 2013. New data file is now available.
Links below have the latest data (.bin) file, and corresponding game number (.PDF) file.
The latest "Update History" file that explains all the updates and when they were made can also be found there.
1. Setup: There is no need to update your Bio-Pick unless one of the games that you play has changed. However, the first time you do so, you will need to download and install a small "loader" program, but this is a one time thing.
2. Update: You can get the latest lottery data files at any time from the Get Files tab on this page. Then, at your convenience, transfer the file to your Bio-Pick using the Bio-Pick loader program that you install on your computer.
The installation file that you need and the instructions can be found here: Installation File & Instructions for Windows Users.
1. Setup: Updates to your Bio-Pick are done on your computer using a "loader" program (driver). The loader program only needs to be downloaded once, before you update your Bio-Pick for the very first time .
2. Update: We change the update file on the website when any of the lotteries change. You can download the latest data file at any time and then, at your convenience, transfer the file to your Bio-Pick using the Linux Bio-Pick loader on your computer.
Updating your Bio-Pick under Linux takes less than a minute. Full details can be found in the Linux Update Intructions. For the "Quick" version, read on:
(1) Download your selected Regional Lottery Update files (see the "Get Files" tab on this page). Also download the Bio-Pick Linux loader program, named "linux-bio-pick-loader.run".
(2) First, attach your Bio-Pick to one of your computer's USB ports and then put the Bio-Pick into Program Mode (see the picture to the left).
(3) At the command line, make root the owner of "linux-bio-pick-loader.run" (don't worry, the Linux Update Instructions give you the exact commands to type in, and you only have to do this step once).
(4) Then type "sudo ./linux-bio-pick-loader.run name-of-your-chosen-regional-lottery.bin" (without the quotes, of course), which loads the Regional Lottery Updates "bin" file into your Bio-Pick.
(5) After a few seconds the lights on the your Bio-Pick will flash and two dashes will appear on the display indicating a successful transfer. Disconnect your Bio-Pick from the USB cable and press "Menu" to return to normal operation.